The application packet should include:
- University of Maine Graduate School application
- Letter of interest, including motivation to pursue an advanced degree
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores, if appropriate
- Three letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Official academic transcript
- Any other relevant information that will aid in the evaluation of the applicant
Applications are accepted until January 1st for matriculation in the Fall semester of the same year. The application review process starts in early January. The Admissions Committee completes an initial review of all applicants to selected candidates for telephone interviews for domestic students, and video conference interviews for international students. Finalists selected from the initial interviews are invited for on-site interviews for domestic students, or a second round of video conference interviews for international students. Notification of admission into the program occurs in the Spring.
For more information, view our detailed program information.
|Click here to submit a formal application to GSBSE|
If you have any further questions, please contact us.