- BS in Cell and Molecular Biology, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (FUM) 2013-2017
- MSc in Medical Biotechnology, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS) 2018-2021
Cancer, Molecular and Cellular Biology, RNA-based therapeutics
Education in a scientific field means that your career will add value to the world. As a science student, doing research and exploring the boundaries of science has always been the primary purpose in Arad’s academic life. He firmly believes that he can contribute to the scientific world through self-improvement and constant learning. He is interested in RNA biology and Epigenetics. Arad’s hobbies are soccer, Futsal and watching movies. During his bachelor’s, he was a goalkeeper in the futsal team. He hopes to play Futsal again in Bar Harbor! Furthermore, Arad loves to read philosophical books.
- Expression analysis elucidates the roles of Nicastrin, Notch4, and Hes1 in prognosis and endocrine-therapy resistance in ER-positive breast cancer patients accepted manuscripts
- Boustan, Arad et al. “Role of SALL4 and Nodal in the prognosis and tamoxifen resistance of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.” Molecular biology research communications vol. 10,3 (2021): 109-119. doi:10.22099/mbrc.2021.39878.1597
- Fucoxanthin inhibits the proliferation of ABCC2-over expressing cisplatin-resistance ovarian cancer cells via inducing apoptosis accepted manuscripts
- Dahmardeh Ghalehno, Asefeh et al. “The Potential for Natural Products to Overcome Cancer Drug Resistance by Modulation of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition.” Nutrition and cancer vol. 74,8 (2022): 2686-2712. doi:10.1080/01635581.2021.2022169